Are you happy yet? No? That’s not good. Let’s fix that! Containing the three most popular Joy flavors, chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, these layered milkshakes will surely send you to your happy place!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 Milkshakes)
1. In a blender, blend 3 cups of chocolate ice cream with one cup of milk.
2. Pour the mixture into a tall glass, and fill the glass ⅓ of the way to the top.
TIP: Place the glass in the freezer for 10-15 minutes after adding each flavor. This will give the milkshake a clean, layered look.
3. Clean out the blender, and blend 3 cups of vanilla ice cream with one cup of milk.
4. Pour the mixture into the glass and fill it to ⅔ of the glass’ capacity.
5. Clean out the blender once more and blend 3 cups of strawberry ice cream with one cup of milk.
6. Fill the rest of the glass with the mixture. Top with whipped cream and coconut flakes (we just can’t wait for the release of Coconut Joy!), and enjoy!
TIP: For an extra shot of Joy, blend in a bit of Uncle Jack! 😉